Faith-Based Teaching in Chesterfield, VA
Guardian Christian Academy strives to interview and hire individuals who are professionally qualified for the position and who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
GCA accepts resumes and applications at all times. As an opening becomes available, the resumes and applications are reviewed. During the employment process, interviews are conducted and references checked; both are taken seriously in an effort to become as knowledgeable of the candidates as possible.
GCA is expanding and gladly receiving resumes or applications for various full-time positions for the 2022-2023 school year. The following are openings for which we are currently hiring:
Head of School
Early Education Director
Early Education Administrative Assistant
Preschool and Daycare personnel
Upper Elementary Teacher
Lower Elementary Teacher
Below are application forms if you feel the Lord may be leading you to apply in one of the following areas:
- Application for Head of School
- Application for Preschool Teacher or Preschool Aide
- Application for K-12 Teacher
- Application for Substitute Teacher
- Application for Instructional Aid
- Application for Non-Instructional Position (for positions such as Kitchen, Clinic, Accounts Receivable, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, etc.)
- Application for Early Childhood Administrator
Grow With Us
See what makes Guardian Christian Academy different by visiting our campus. Meet our dedicated faculty, see our wonderful classrooms, and experience how the teachings of Jesus enrich our lives everyday.
Guardian Christian Academy is a Christ-centered school offering Preschool - High School, Child Care, Before and After School Care, and Summer Programs and Camps.