Faith-Based Teaching in Chesterfield, VA
Guardian Christian Academy strives to interview and hire individuals who are professionally qualified for the position and who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
GCA accepts resumes and applications at all times. As an opening becomes available, the resumes and applications are reviewed. During the employment process, interviews are conducted and references checked; both are taken seriously in an effort to become as knowledgeable of the candidates as possible.
Due to recent growth, anticipated openings for 2021-2022 include:
- Elementary Teachers
- Middle School Teachers of various disciplines
- High School Teachers of various disciplines
- Early Childhood Assistant Director
Below are application forms if you feel the Lord may be leading you to apply in one of the following areas:
- Application for Preschool Teacher or Preschool Aide
- Application for K-12 Teacher
- Application for Substitute Teacher
- Application for Instructional Aid
- Application for Non-Instructional Position (for positions such as Kitchen, Clinic, Accounts Receivable, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, etc.)
- Application for Early Childhood Administrator
Grow With Us
See what makes Guardian Christian Academy different by visiting our campus. Meet our dedicated faculty, see our wonderful classrooms, and experience how the teachings of Jesus enrich our lives everyday.
Guardian Christian Academy is a Christ-centered school offering Preschool - High School, Child Care, Before and After School Care, and Summer Programs and Camps.